UNBREAKABLE -Strongest windshield repair resin in the world.
Confirmed by independent lab testing to be Stronger than windshield glass.
- Used for both floater cracks and edge cracks.
- Use in the point and middle section of an edge crack.
- Use above 50 degrees F.
- Independent lab testing shows repairing a long crack with 400 increases the overall strength of a windshield by over 60% - meaning it not only restores to 100% strength but increases to 162% of new windshield glass.
- Passes the same federal required (FMVSS 205) visual and penetration resistance tests required of a new windshield.
- Gained strength after exposure in lab tested temperature resistance at -30 F to 225 F and QUV (UV, moisture and humidity).
- Loses no strength from QUV weathering or thermal cycling.
- Meets and far exceeds the auto glass industry's Repair of Laminated Auto Glass Standard (ROLAGS) resin criteron.
- Note: Need a crack opener that is at least 8-inches long to use in the point of a crack.
See the Lab Tests proving our resin strength.